Calgary web design Submit my site to google Toronto website submission Add my url to the search engines Calgary website submission web advertising Vancouver website submission submitting my site add url saskatchewan website submission cheap advertising
Web hosting  

Earn $$$ with links on your site

Advertise on my website

How To Make Money, Advertising on my website

Do you want to learn how to make money with your website. First you need traffic or page rank if you don't already have it. Follow that link to learn how to build it. If you already have traffic coming to your site or page rank, then look below about selling space or text links on your site. You better bookmark this page, to come back easily.

What do you want to do?

Here are some methods to sell text links on your site,
or how you can put advertising on your website

What you can do is sell small amounts of space or sell text links on your web site. You can make a substantial amount of money selling links.

Three best methods of selling links

Get paid per month. Make money if you own a website, by selling simple, relevant text ads that you put up on your website. You can also buy links which generate traffic from this company as well.

Sign up with a Publishers account and get started making money today!

Get paid per click. Earn money from relevant ads on your website. Earn money whenever your visitors click on them. Great way to earn extra money.

If you want to learn more about signing up for google adsense, just click here.

Get paid per month. Sell ads on your site. Earn 70% of ad revenue recurring monthly. Get paid to blog and write reviews.

Usefull tools to make money on the internet with

We recommend that you bookmark this page to come back easily.

First install this to check your google page rank. This allows you to check your google page rank in firefox browswer. You should have a google page rank of about 3 or higher to participate OR have lots of incoming traffic. You should also look for these great google tools,
Click below and sign up and start selling text links today! Scroll down and choose the link... "Publish simple text link ads on your site that you control."

Text Link Ads

This allows you to add a simple text link on your site and advertisers will pay you to keep this text link up. There is some webmaster experience involved, but there are many options, so don't worry. If the first one isn't suited for you, try the next.

Sell banner space on your website
Advertisers will pay you to advertise on your website

One of the best ways to make money off your website is to put up a google banner. Before you start, we recommend that you bookmark this page to come back easily.
Making money from google is very easy. All you do is sign up and then put a google banner on your site. When someone clicks on that banner, you make money! Isn't life great?? :)

Another one of the best affiliate programs I have found is . What they do is put together a large group of advertisers that want to buy banner space on your site. It doesn't matter what page rank you have, what they are looking for are just websites that compliment their advertising. You sign up and then look for advertisors to put on your website. You put on the link and you ready to make money.

Commision Junction

This site allows you to add banners to your website. When ever someone clicks on it, you either make small amounts (like 2 to 5 cents per click, OR you can make a percentage of sales. This is a great way to generate revenue.

Bring Targetted Traffic with google Adwords

Click below for more information

Google adwords will allow you to target your sales to the best search engine out there. According to my stats, I get 95% of traffic from google and the other 5 percent is ALL THE OTHER SEARCH ENGINES COMBINED. I have number 1 listings on yahoo, msn, altavista as well, but it doesnt seem to matter. Google truely is the king and if you want to get traffic, this is the best option for you. So feel free to click below and sign up for ADWORDS.

What you get:
  • Sponsored listings that guarantee you top listings in hours not months!
  • Advertising to target specific keywords
  • Advertising to target specific behaviors of clients
  • ContextTarget puts your ads alongside editorial content on some of the Web's most respected sites including, MarketWatch, and

Accept credit cards to your website

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

  Home           Web Advertising           Web Hosting           Web Site Facelift           Portfolio           Free Web Design Quote           Contact Us
Vancouver - Calgary - Edmonton --- :: 1-866-331-9684 (Toll Free) --- Saskatchewan - Winnipeg - Toronto
Submit my web site to google - Web site advertising - Website Submission
Partner sites: Want your ad here? Email us for more information

eXTReMe Tracker